Get set for the ultimate in reality, control, and authenticity with the all new Official WilliamsF1 Team ‘Force Feedback’ Racing Wheel from JOYTECH. Featuring three air-cooled Force Feedback Motors, nothing comes closer to replicating the real life senstaion of driving. Experience every jump, bump, crash and smash with astonishing accuracy and customize your wheel to fit your preferences no matter what the game, thanks to four adjustable levels of Force Feedback resistance and four pre-set Steering Sensitivity modes. Featuring Vibration Feedback for use with older racing titles, intergrated Digital Display, centrally hinged Pedal-Set, F1 style Gear Change Paddles, robust Desk Clamps and Leg Mounts.
- Force Feedback Technology
- Experience every bump, jolt and crash with astonishing realism
- Control the force and adjust the Resistance Level to suit your style
- Three Air-Cooled Motors deliver realistic feedback
- Four Wheel-Mounted Paddles and Sequential Stick – Shift gears up or down conveniently with Easy-to-Access controls
- Dual Clamping System – Attach Wheel securely to tabletop or lap
- Four Preset Steering Sensitivity Modes
- Non-Slip Accelerator and Brake Pedal Set
- Click here to download list of FFB compatible games.
P2: “Allows the player to alter both the sensitivity of the wheel and the level of Force Feedback required allowing it to be tailored to any type of racing game?All these features- what more could you ask for?”
Games TM: “With the release of the new JOYTECH Official WilliamsF1 Team Force Feedback Racing Wheel, there really is now only one option when it comes to buying the best. Boasts more than enough quality to justify the price. From smooth and resistant F1 stylings to the more demanding steering and violent crashes of Burnout 3, JOYTECH’s wheel can handle it all”
Play – “Provides one of the most satisfying driving sensations we’ve yet to experience!Testing the unit with Colin McRea, Burnout 3 and Grand Turismo 4: Prologue, the Play team found itself genuinely impressed with its competence” 4/5
- WilliamsF1 Team Force Feedback Racing Wheel User Guide